Students’ Union Secretary
As the Secretary of the Students’ Union you will be the first point of contact for all membership and administrative queries. Ensuring the Unions documentation and policies are up to date, this is vital to ensuring the Union does the best it can for all students. This is an excellent opportunity to develop communication and organisational skills.
The Secretary of the Weston College Students’ Union shall:
· Attend all Executive Committee meetings and minute these accordingly.
· Ensure the Executive are aware of all Executive Committee and Student Council meetings.
· Ensure the Constitution and minutes from meetings are made available to all students.
· Ensure all relevant documentation regarding NUS conferences are distributed to officers concerned, and completed accordingly.
· Liaise with NUS and other colleges and organisations to assist in the promotion of the students’ union.
· Update and maintain all students’ union records.
· Liaise with relevant students’ union officers in producing reports for Student Council and college meetings.
· Liaise with relevant student union officers regarding the promotion of events, activities, clubs and societies.
· Be a member of the Executive Committee and Student Council, and ensure all decisions are made available to students.
· Participate fully in Executive Committee meetings.
Download a copy here