Students’ Union Campus Officer
As the Executive officer, you will be a key point of contact for students on your campus for matters relating to the student experience at Weston College. Providing feedback to the Students' Union Executive on campus specific issues, you will attend both Union and Council meetings to ensure each campus is represented and informed events and Union actions. This is an excellent opportunity to develop communication and organisational skills.
The Campus Officer of the Weston College Students’ Union shall:
· Attend all Executive Committee meetings and play an active role in the Union decisions.
· Ensure the members of the Union on their campus are aware of meetings and Union matters.
· Provide feedback to the Union regarding issues for their campus.
· Manage Union notices and event promotion posters.
· Liaise with relevant Students’ Union officers in producing reports for Student Council and college meetings.
· Liaise with relevant Students' Union officers regarding the promotion of events, activities, clubs and societies and promote events relevant to their campuses.
· Be a member of the Executive Committee and Student Council, and ensure all decisions are made available to students.
Download a copy here